Thursday, December 06, 2012

Door #6



This one dropped through the letterbox today. It came out of the mailer 10 minutes ago and you are hearing the result of its first play on my turntable.

Patti Drew is Miss Reliable, I find.


PS: I reckon I am going to be sailing close to the wind with my box.com bandwidth this month so have started using Mediafire again. The download stats on Mediafire seem a bit flaky nowadays so can anybody confirm that downloading is OK?  

UPDATE: It seems the Mediafire links are causing problems. The link above has been updated (to download: right click and save as.. - I think!). Let me know how this one works out. 

6 comments:

WtFB? said...

says permission denied

Darcy said...

Than ks for letting me know. Link has been updated. Any better?

George said...

just right clicked and it's downloading right now

Darcy said...

Thanks George. Hope you enjoy!

ally. said...

working super. now where's the chocolate hiding?

Darcy said...

In tummy.