Friday, September 25, 2009

Thanks again September



The sun has been shining, and my favourite month – September – has been weaving its magic again.

Prompted by some late summer sunshine a few days into September Davy H featured The McCrarys “Love On A Summer Night”. Here we are a few days from the end of September and the sun is still shining.

In my mind The McCrarys track and “Warm Weather” by Pieces Of A Dream are always together, like Siamese twins. I guess I must have put them side by side on a mixtape sometime back in the day.

Sigh.

Enjoy summer’s last dance.

Pieces Of A Dream – Warm Weather 1981

4 comments:

davyh said...

Oh that's so lovely; new to me too.

davyh said...

PS: Just found this clip of them doing it live; nice!

Darcy said...

Yes I found that too. should have linked it but forgot. You have now, thanks.

(It was extremely difficult typing this comment as Jazz, one of our cats, kept headbutting by hands as I was typing!)

Leeyax said...

hello

great blog!
do u want to link blogs,
http://funky-soul-vinyls.blogspot.com

im from uk as well!

bye
funkysoulvinyls